Friday, October 2, 2009

the streak has come to a projectile end

8 years
thats how long it was...

yep
8 years since the last time i vomited ~

a.k.a.: threw up,
blew chunks,
puked,
barfed,
prayed to the porcelain god,
hurled,
technicolour yawned,
ralphed,
tossed my cookies,
spewed,
yacked...
i think you get the picture

but the vomit-free streak is over
and came to an impressive and projectile end
time of death: 23:58h ~ October 1, 2009

can i just say? "oh. my. fucking. god"

now why, why exactly would i have some ridiculous and romantic notion of what pregnancy puking would be like, but delusional as i tend to be...
i was sorrily SORRILY mistaken

note to self:
must seriously rethink the location of my seat in each of my UVic classes


it was awful,
without warning
(unless 8+ weeks of nausea is considered warning);
projectile (as mentioned earlier);
and violent.

...and i couldnt be happier

1 comments:

Kansas said...

Hope you're hanging in there! I gave you an award on my blog!

Post a Comment